New version of Firecookie is now available. It includes a few bug fixes and bunch of new features. Thanks for all the ideas and comments you have posted!
This version is intended as beta and I would like to keep it here for some time. Even if it's quite stable, I would appreciate some testing and make sure everything works fine. As soon as I get positive feedback, I'll move it to Mozilla add on site. The review process will be easy then
New features in v0.5 since v0.0.5 - big step ahead :
- List of cookies can be sorted by clicking on a column header (0.0.6).
- Click on a cookie event (cookie name) in the Console tab navigates the user to Cookie tab. (0.0.6)
- Cookies from all sub-domains of the current domain are displayed. (0.0.6)
- There is a new column with cookie size.
- The list can be filtered by cookie path (a filter option). So, only cookies matching the current path are displayed.
- Rejected cookies are displayed too (a filter option).
- Cookies from redirected domains are displayed too. This is useful e.g. in login systems, which can redirect the user over different domains while setting cookies.
- Cookies set from embedded iframes are displayed too.
- Columns in the cookie list are resizable. It's persistent and can be reset from context menu of the header.
And of course, if you would have any further ideas or comments please let me know! Especially the UI design is always tough (and your observation could have impact even on other features in Firebug). For instance, I am not sure about the way how the filtering is done...