Download NetExport here
Report issues or suggestions here
Once the extension is installed there is a new Export button available in the Net panel toolbar. See the following screenshot.
If you click the button a File Save As dialog appears and all you have to do is to choose proper place where to store your data.
See HAR Viewer for more information about how to preview HAR files online.
There is several options/actions you can use to tune up NetExport for your needs.
- Save As Export current data from the Net panel.
- Send To Send exported HAR beacon to an online server (showslow.com is used by default). See
- Copy As Image Handy if you need a screen-shot of your waterfall graph.
- Auto Export Automatically export HAR when a page is loaded. Useful for integration with automated systems.
- Compress Compress (zip) exported HAR files.
- Show Preview Show a preview of exported data. HAR Viewer is used by default. See
- Download All Resources Automatically download all resources on the page as individual files. You need DownThemAll installed.
- Default Log Directory Allows to pick target directory for automatically exported HAR files. See
Learn how to automate page load performance testing with Firebug, NetExport and Selenium.
- NetExport Releases: http://getfirebug.com/releases/netexport/
- HAR 1.2 Format Spec: http://www.softwareishard.com/blog/har-12-spec/
- HAR Discussion Group: http://groups.google.com/group/http-archive-specification
- HTTP Archive Viewer: http://www.softwareishard.com/blog/har-viewer/